Peachgrove Year Eight Gate Class 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 USA Presidential Election

2 posters

Go down

Who should be the next US President?

2016 USA Presidential Election Vote_lcap33%2016 USA Presidential Election Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
2016 USA Presidential Election Vote_lcap33%2016 USA Presidential Election Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
2016 USA Presidential Election Vote_lcap0%2016 USA Presidential Election Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
2016 USA Presidential Election Vote_lcap0%2016 USA Presidential Election Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

2016 USA Presidential Election Empty 2016 USA Presidential Election

Post by The Other Tue 09 Jun 2015, 9:08 pm

In modern New Zealand, there is often a large amount of apathy surrounding political issues. This can lead to the reelection of idiots such as John Key.

In an attempt to remedy this apathy, I have created this thread and a poll so you can have your say on American politics.

I will begin by openly declaring my support for Ray Sipe of the newly founded Ostrich Party. His most promising policies include 'sticking our heads in the ground, and things will work out somehow,' and the revolutionary Sipe-o-care.

The Sipe-o-care policies basically involve diverting funds from Obamacare (a failed programme) to Sipe-o-care. Sipe-o-care is a government subsidy for the gaming industry, so American citizens can purchase video games for a lower price. This is important as it will improve the quality of games and therefore the quality of life of people playing video games.

There is the issue of worsening healthcare due to the dropping of Obamacare. However, this is largely a non-issue. Firstly, Obamacare didn't really do all that much good for anyone anyway. Secondly, good health and longer lifespans should be secondary to one's enjoyment of their life. Sipe-o-care will provide this enjoyment, improving quality of life throughout the United States.

Ray Sipe is clearly the only choice for America. Don't vote for damn commies like Bernie Sanders and bloody conservatives like Hillary Clinton.

Vote Ray Sipe.
The Other
The Other
Registered
Registered

https://sites.google.com/site/wwecomm9/games

Back to top Go down

2016 USA Presidential Election Empty Re: 2016 USA Presidential Election

Post by Angry Birds Union Sat 22 Aug 2015, 7:17 pm

Why am i not an option
Angry Birds Union
Angry Birds Union
Registered
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by The Other Sun 12 Jun 2016, 8:30 pm

I think it's quite funny that this poll that I posted a year ago didn't include the person/meme who is probably going to win the entire election, DONALD J. TRUMP.
The Other
The Other
Registered
Registered

https://sites.google.com/site/wwecomm9/games

Back to top Go down

Post by The Other Tue 06 Dec 2016, 10:46 am

lol that was a joke
The Other
The Other
Registered